Noel Gallagher is one of the most handsome unibrowers we know.
Sex symbol of 1990s, Noel as part of pop group OASIS brought monobrow to British pop stage.
About Noel Gallagher
Gallagher was the second child of Irish parents Peggy and Tommy Gallagher. After troubled youth in Manchester he became writing
songs. He was hired by the band Inspiral Carpets as its sole roadie. After returning from amrican tour, he found that his younger
brother Liam had become the lead singer with a local band called Oasis. He joined them and that`s how it all started. Biggest
new british artist since Richard Ashcroft and biggest british unibrow artist ever.
Gallagher's greatest achievements:
- Frontman of Britpop band OASIS
- OASIS debut album Definitely Maybe was fastest-selling debut album in British history
- Some Might Say - UK #1 single
- (What's the Story) Morning Glory? by OASIS - second fastest-selling album in the UK
- Wonderwall - #2 in UK Chart
- Don't Look Back in Anger - #1 in UK Chart
Gallagher's Gallery *
* Images are low-resolution screen shots intended for non-commercial, descriptive use.
Dear unibrow fans, enjoy these videos. We love this Manchaster Dude.